Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kanipe Kanipe is offline

Default Print Previewing a custom paper setting

I am creating a poster using a custom paper setting of 11 X 17. My plan is
to save it on a disc and take it somewhere to be able to print on the larger
size paper. Print Preview will not let me view the entire document. I also
have to tell it to ignore the fixed margins. Is it possible to Print Preview
the entire document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In order to create this document, you must select the driver for a printer
capable of printing to 11" x 17"; the best one to select would be the driver
for the printer that will actually be used to print the document.

news