MaBell

Default Drop down box

Hi Guys,

I am an access programmer but my boss asked me if I could take a word
document and add drop down boxes to select cell from a excel worksheet or an
access database. Is that possible? Where should I start? Word is confusing
me because it doesn't have design view and run view. I see the drop downs
on the toolbars but i can;t navigate creating them.
--

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Word Heretic

G'day MaBell ,

Go to word.mvps.org/FAQs/index.htm and check out everything you can on
Forms, UserForms and VBA. By the end you should be damn close and will
have targetted questions rather than general ones.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

MaBell reckoned: