Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bill bill is offline

Default How do I define an 8"x5" area in Word to print labels?

I am trying to set page limits for entering text in order to print an 8"x5"
label.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Williams[_2_] Frank Williams[_2_] is offline

Go to Page Setup, click on Paper. Go to Custom setting at bottom of dropdown
list. Click that and that opens a dialog box which allows you to select the
paper size you want to use. Make sure you have the right dimension in the
right blank or you may print what you want to print the wrong way on the
paper you have. This is if your labels are 5x8 or 8x5. If they are zip-outs
on an 8 1/2" x 11" page, then you set the margins equally from side to side
and top to bottom, run your printout to see if you have it aligned properly.
When you have it right, then you can run your batch of labels.

Frank Williams