Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lyndsmar lyndsmar is offline

Default compatibility pack

I had to switch to vista, created some new word docs in Office 2007, then
went back to XP and Office 2000 Professional. There are some docx files
which aren't converting and I can't open them. What do I need to do to
retrieve this files?

I have downloaded the compatibility pack, but evidently something is wrong.
Please help.

Thank you.