Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JACQUI JACQUI is offline

Default get rid of the white background on picture

i HAVE A PICTURE AND I CANT GET RID OF THE WHITE BACKGROUND HOW CAN I DO THIS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You cannot do that with Word. But I suspect that what you really want to do
is have it displayed behind the text and that is something that you
certainly can do.

If you need more help, please advise what version of Word you are using.
And, by the way, please do not SHOUT.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JACQUI" wrote in message
i HAVE A PICTURE AND I CANT GET RID OF THE WHITE BACKGROUND HOW CAN I DO
THIS?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Jacqui,
If the background is uniform white, you could try to use the transparency
tool from the picture toolbar. When you insert the picture the toolbar
should be active automatically, if need be you can activate it yourself by
right-clicking next to a toolbar and checking it in the list of toolbars.
It's the second button starting from the right, click on it and click on the
white background.
See if it helps.

--
Luc Sanders