Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PT

Default Curious marker

I noticed on a document I was composing that occasionally some curious
"objects" appear in blue beneath certain text. For example, under the word
"I'll", a thin rectangle blue rectangle appears under the I and apostrophe.
What could be doing this. Is it friend or foe?

--

PT

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Deborah Jean

Blue or other color underline
When you automatically check the consistency of your formatting, Word uses
wavy blue underlines to indicate possible instances of inconsistent
formatting.