Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lisel lisel is offline

Default new Vista fonts in Office for Mac

Hi,

I use MS Office on my Mac, so the files are all nice and compatible with my
work colleagues who mostly have Windows computers.

However, most people have now switched to Vista and we're adopting the
"Calibri" font as the standard one for our reports, proposals, etc. I don't
have this font in my version of Office, so I need to get colleagues to
reformat all my work and create a pdf that I can then send out to clients --
a big hassle!

Can I get the Calibri font to use on my Mac?

Thanks,
L.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's better to post Mac-specific questions in the Mac Office group.
See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord,
MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

You might be able to grab the font off the windows computers and install
it on yours, but I'm not sure, and fonts on the Mac are a bit complicated.