Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LisaC LisaC is offline

Default Cross references

I am working on a 44 page CV. The original author started number journals
from 1 - 39 (ie. J1 is the most current journal and J39 is the first journal
published). I need to renumber the journals (J39 is the most current and J1
the first journal published). How do I do this and do the cross references
update automatically?
Thanks . . .

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The answer really depends on how numbering and cross-references were created
in the first place. Did the original author use auto numbering or fields?
Did he or she insert cross-references via the Cross-reference dialog box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP