Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kgb295

Default Why does my logo move when using template for letters?

Having saved the master as a document template when I go to use it the logo,
which is saved in the margin moves down when the Enter key is pressed, any
info would be appreciated to overcome this problem.

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
Move personal menu from normal.dot to a global template ? MoiMeme New Users 1 September 23rd 05 08:05 PM
Logo in the margin of a template raycrotty Microsoft Word Help 4 July 27th 05 12:02 PM
stationary template logo help Tom Leylan Page Layout 12 January 18th 05 12:12 AM