Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KIMBOS03 KIMBOS03 is offline

Default HOW CAN I PASTE A PHOTO/PICTURE ON TOP OF A PICTURE

can i paste a face onto a body from my own pictures?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Have you tried this in an editing program such as Paint? Word is not your best
solution. www.getpaint.net is free and has pretty good layering tools.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/