Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bandy

Default color printing troubles with letterhead logo

I created a template with a company logo in the letterhead and it used to
print in color. Suddenly it only prints in black and white. My ink levels are
okay and other clip art will print in color but the letterhead logo will not.
Do you have any idea why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes?

"bandy" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure you don't have draft printing selected anywhere (Tools |

Options |
Print, for example).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.