Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnabraham101 johnabraham101 is offline

Default Line spacing issue, need solution?

Hello all,

I've a word document containing 100s of words each on a line such that:

abandon

abash

abate

abduct

abhor

abound

absent

absolve

abstract

abuse

abut

accelerate
..
..
..
..

Just paste these lines of word in a word doc and you will notice
that there's a blank line b/w two consecutive lines. All I want is to remove
the blank lines from my document automatically. Though I can do it manually
but these lines are almost thousand in number. Could it be done automatically
by any trick?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Two ways. Search for ^p^p and replace with ^p or use the table command and
(since the words appear to be alphabetical) sort alphabetically and the
blank lines will be sorted together at the top of the list and you can then
delete them in one go. Does this work for you?
--
Rae Drysdale

"johnabraham101" wrote:

Hello all,

I've a word document containing 100s of words each on a line such that:

abandon

abash

abate

abduct