Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen Jen is offline

Default columns - how start writing at top of both

Hello,

Is there a way to format a page to have two columns, but instead of the text
wrapping from the first to the second, you can start the text at the top of
both columns?

For example, I have a professor that wants us to submit a weekly journal
formatted in two columns: one will have notes form our reading and the
other with reflections of those notes, so text in both columns may not be
spaced equally.

For extra clarification, I basically want column 1 to be continuous between
p1,2, 3, etc. and column 2 to be independently continuous between p1, 2, 3,
etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jen