Doug

Default HTML in WORD 2000 - Problem with Font Sizes

When I convert a Word Document to HTML by clicking on VIEW & then HTML Source
the resulting presentation does not always give the correct font sizes. One
or more of the lines will have much smaller font sizes then the original
document. Should I move up to WORD 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Doug