Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hart

Default One number in table column is in different format and I cannot cha

The numbers in the first column of my table are all teh same except for
one. Number one hundred ("100.") is in a different style-in Styles and
Formatting it says that "Style is expanded by 5.25 pt." In addiition, when
click on the "100." an aqua line appears below the number and when I select
the "100." teh line turns red. Please help! I have to finish this and this
one weird entry really stands out. I have tried everything but whenever I try
to change it, it goes right back to its expanded format.