Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pattijo pattijo is offline

Default How can I convert a text file to JPEG?

I made a gift certificate to put on my website, but I can't convert it to a
jpeg image. I need to have a file somewhere on my computer in order to
upload the image. The way it shows up now is an X in a box. Can someone
help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChrisP ChrisP is offline

It won't look brilliant but you could highlight all the text, and copy it to
the clipboard.

Then use paste special as a picture. Then copy and paste the picture into
Paint and save it as a jpeg.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:56:01 -0800, pattijo
wrote:

I made a gift certificate to put on my website, but I can't convert it to a
jpeg image. I need to have a file somewhere on my computer in order to
upload the image. The way it shows up now is an X in a box. Can someone
help?

Try Snagit (www.techsmith.com). There's a free trial download.

You can either use its screen capture feature and save the result as a
..jpg file, or install its printer driver and print the document to a
..jpg file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

After following Jay's excellent advice this time, use Publisher the next
time. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote:

I made a gift certificate to put on my website, but I can't convert it to
jpeg image. I need to have a file somewhere on my computer in order to
upload the image. The way it shows up now is an X in a box. Can someone
help?

Try Snagit (www.techsmith.com). There's a free trial download.

You can either use its screen capture feature and save the result as a
.jpg file, or install its printer driver and print the document to a
.jpg file.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman