Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SarahJ SarahJ is offline

Default Document Property Control Contents Not Saving

I am using the standard built-in properties to create a report template. I am
using those properties in the document as property controls (via the Insert
ribbon Quick Parts Document Properties). I am having trouble with just one
property -- the Company property .When I create a new document from my
template and enter information into the Company control, then click SAVE, the
contents are lost. The control reverts to showing the default grayed out text
'Company'.

What is going on?