Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gennie gennie is offline

Default How do you turn off the page numbering/header/footer command?

I turned on the page numbering command in Word 7 intending to number the last
two of four pages as 1 and 2. When I could not get that to work and wanted to
turn the command off and get back to the document, I could find no way, even
using the on-line help feature of finding out how to do so. Please advise!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 7 is Word for Windows 95. Presumably you are referring to Word 2007.
You can't just turn off or restart page numbering for specific pages. You
have to insert section breaks and proceed from there. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumbering.htm.

http://word.mvps.org

news