PeAaron

Default Find - all caps

Hi,

I am trying to run a search for 2-letter acronyms (which are in caps) in a
huge Word document. I used ^?^? to establish a search for any 2 characters,
but I also need to search for any two characters that are CAPITAL. I am aware
that you can search for specific formatting. the problem is that "find"
"format" seems to only recognize capitals that were created via the format
command initially and not capitals created by using the shift or caps lock
keys. AHHHH!
Greg

Use FindMoreUse Wildcards.

Type [A-Z]{2} in the find what field.