Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gatordawg Gatordawg is offline

Default Word 2003 font default (12pt) is not what prints or is displayed?

Word 2003, font is set to default Times New Roman 12pt and the view is set to
100%. When I type or print it displays or prints in what appears to be
around a 6pt font. I completely removed Office 2003 and reinstalled with no
change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure the text isn't formatted as Superscript or Subscript. If the
entire document is shrunk into one corner of the page, make sure it doesn't
contain "markup" (tracked changes or comments), which will cause Word to
allow margin space for the "balloons."