Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nawwar (Technical Writer) Nawwar (Technical Writer) is offline

Default macros

Dear,
I opened some Templates on my computer to try and Attached templates add ins
and then found that the Theme option in the Format menu is disabled. How to
slove this problem with many thanks.
Thanks and regards,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Nawwar,

What version of Word and what are the steps you're following?

If you start Word fresh are the themes there, were they available previously?

Some of the Word/Frontpage theme sets were included but others were optional installation features or download sets.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

MACROS Guydickinson Microsoft Word Help 13 August 25th 06 12:10 AM
With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning. Blakthorne Microsoft Word Help 6 November 1st 05 07:20 PM
Macros Stomper Microsoft Word Help 4 July 28th 05 08:04 AM
macros iantom New Users 4 March 27th 05 03:28 PM
macros brandi Microsoft Word Help 0 February 15th 05 04:45 PM