Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Michael is offline

Default symbols and text on document I created move when emailed

I have created a word document (letterhead) but when I Email document the
text and symbol moves across page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word documents and HTML e-mail have entirely different formatting
requirements. You can see what an html version of your document will look
like by viewing it with the web view. In any case you cannot determine how
the recipient will view your message. If you want to be sure it is viewed
exactly as intended you need to send a PDF version as attachment.