Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
@rthur @rthur is offline

Default Can't align page numbers in TOC

When I try to modify the tab style for TOC level 3 Word won't let me
modify the tab stop from 6.88 to 6.89. When I try to set it, the value
reverts to 6.88. TOC levels 1 and 2 are both at a tab stop at 6.89 so
level 3 is off by 1/10th of an inch. Thanks,

Arthur
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
@rthur @rthur is offline

On Feb 11, 2:44 pm, "@rthur" wrote:
When I try to modify the tab style for TOC level 3 Word won't let me
modify the tab stop from 6.88 to 6.89. When I try to set it, the value
reverts to 6.88. TOC levels 1 and 2 are both at a tab stop at 6.89 so
level 3 is off by 1/10th of an inch. Thanks,

Arthur

Also, I'm using Word 2003 SP3 on Windows XP and my updates are all up
to date.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
@rthur @rthur is offline

On Feb 11, 10:29 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Word can be very stubborn about this. The only way to accomplish it is to
delete the tab stop entirely and reinsert it.

Worked! Thanks so much!

Arthur