Jay

Default Works CD Key

Anyone have the contact number to get my CD Key for Works Suite 2002.
The CD's came with my Dell 4400 but there is no Key on the package.
Thanks,
Jay
Graham Mayor

The number should have been on an orange sticker on the disc package
supplied by Dell. You need to speak with Dell.

Jay wrote:
Anyone have the contact number to get my CD Key for Works Suite 2002.
The CD's came with my Dell 4400 but there is no Key on the package.
Thanks,
Jay

no ID address mark found! works on other comps! Need it for work. PGA John Microsoft Word Help 2 February 8th 05 10:17 PM
CD Key Works Jay Microsoft Word Help 6 December 7th 04 11:09 PM
Works CD Key Jay Microsoft Word Help 0 December 7th 04 08:19 PM
How do I get MSWord on my pc.I have works 7 on xp. maddy Microsoft Word Help 3 December 1st 04 10:47 PM
Word to Works Joseph N. Microsoft Word Help 3 November 25th 04 08:25 AM