Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ray ray is offline

Default HELP! how to insert both of IV and 2 oage number in the document

hi, is it possible to insert both Roman number (I, II, III) and numeric
(1,2,3) in the same document...

i.e. it has 10 pages and I want to put Roman number (III) on page 3. How to
do that? 1,2, III, 4, 5,6,7,8,9,10

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...rontMatter.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could use a conditional field construction for this

{ IF { Page } = 3 "{ Page \*Roman }" "{ Page \*Arabic }" }