Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
corplearning corplearning is offline

Default Links

For manuals we use screen shots. We would like to have one document that
contains all the screen shots and have them each link to different documents
and locations within those documents so that they only need updated once and
automatically change in all documents where they are located. Is this
possible or do you have any other suggestions?

Links Byron720 Microsoft Word Help 1 July 19th 07 09:58 PM
Links Jeannine Page Layout 1 May 22nd 07 09:40 AM
Word2000 changes relative links to absolute links Patricio Page Layout 1 January 26th 06 10:25 PM
links Fred Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 05 04:10 PM
Removing a group of hypertext links or all hypertext links in a document Terri Creagh Tables 5 November 9th 04 05:30 AM