Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeni H Jeni H is offline

Default microsoft office word help loads when I open my word template

Hello,
I recently made a template document but I didn't realise I was using
Microsoft office word help (doing a tutorial on "how to create template
files"!) when I saved the template file. Now every time I open the template
file, or a document that uses this template, Microsoft office word help opens
too (to the tutorial I was doing at the time I saved). I have tried opening
the template file, closing the help then saving as a new template file, but
when opening the new template file, office help opens again. Can anyone
help? I know this is not a big problem (just close help each time you open
documents made with this template) but I would like to share my template with
some friends and I don't want to give them a file with this problem. I'd
appreciate any help you can offer! Thank you in advance. Best wishes,Jeni