Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
randhead randhead is offline

Default inconsistent spaces between lines

Hi.
I have a document that is double-spaced--set at exactly 24. It's Word 2003.
The automatic returns are not the same size as the hard returns. I want them
all to be the same; I want to fit as much as possible on each page. Can
anyone help with that?
Thanks.