Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Daniel A. Daniel A. is offline

Default Merge single ID with multiple names

I know there's a way! Can't figure it out! I need to create letters in
Word to Dental Facilities requesting patient records. I have an Excel
spreadsheet listing Facility ID numbers in one column and patients in
another. A single facility might appear multiple times depending on how many
patients are on the list. Ex:
Fac 123 John Doe
Fac 123 Jane Doe
Fac 123 James Doe
Fac 432 Blah McBlah
I need to create a single letter for each Facility listing all the members
assigned to that office. Can someone enlighten me? Word 2003 or 2007 (have
both). PLEASE???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686