Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Betsy Betsy is offline

Default Clipboard suddenly won't accept anything copied online

For years I have used the clipboard to collect items copied online (primarily
form my eBay account) and paste to Word 2003 document files. Yesterday the
clipboard suddenly stopped accepting anything I copied online; the clipboard
remains empty no matter what I copy online. It still functions normally for
anything I copy from one Word doc to another, but doesn't acknowledge
anything form the Internet. Any ideas on what caused this sudden change?
Thanks so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Betsy,

I'd expect there is an addin of some type, either in your browser or more likely in Word that is intercepting the clipboard in
Office or in Windows.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP