Richard

Default Auto Text crupt

I have Office 97 Pro and my Auto Text is not working correctly. I have all
my text I need saved on a word document. Is there any way to copy this
documents data to the auto text file. My current auto text is crupt.

The usual reason for problems with AutoText is that you have saved a
document or user-created template as Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for instructions on
renaming Normal.dot to force Word to create a new one.

"Richard" wrote in message
I have Office 97 Pro and my Auto Text is not working correctly. I have

all
my text I need saved on a word document. Is there any way to copy this
documents data to the auto text file. My current auto text is crupt.

auto complete 8 lines of text? Bruce Microsoft Word Help 1 February 10th 05 08:05 PM
Insert Auto Text Chad Page Layout 1 February 3rd 05 07:16 PM
Auto text not working properly KM1 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 05 04:22 PM
auto text Lee Microsoft Word Help 4 December 31st 04 09:11 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM