Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carrie Carrie is offline

Default My vertical scroller does not actually scroll through the pages

It only shows the page numbers as I go down. When I let go it then goes to
that page. Is there a way to get it to scroll through the pages? This is
for Word 2003.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Move the scroll bar handle more slowly. (Seriously! It works!) If you
have a very long document, you might not be able to move the handle a
short enough distance to see the intermediate pages; then you can
click within the scroll bar and it moves by one screen, or in the
PageUp and PageDown boxes at the bottom.

On Mar 28, 1:57*pm, Carrie wrote:
It only shows the page numbers as I go down. *When I let go it then goes to
that page. *Is there a way to get it to scroll through the pages? *This is
for Word 2003.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carrie Carrie is offline

Default My vertical scroller does not actually scroll through the page

That doesn't work either. I have tried creating a new normal.dot but that
doesn't work. I have another installation of Word on another machine and it
works fine. Any other suggestions?

Thank you