Chal2r1

Default What are the steps in creating a Word Processing File

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to creat a "Word
Processing File?"
Chuck Davis

Open MS Office Word. Maybe you had better define "File" for us. What version
of Word are you using?
"Chal2r1" wrote in message
Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to creat a "Word
Processing File?"

chal

"Chal2r1" wrote in message
Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to creat a "Word
Processing File?"

I am taking a course on computers and one of the questions I am asked, is to give a step by step discription on the procedure on how to open and create a "Word Processing File!" I am using Microsoft Office 2000 with the update!

Thank You