Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leftpeg Leftpeg is offline

Default arrows on a word document

I'm trying to create an instruction document. I want to use arrows to clearly
indicate on the document which option has to be chosen but don't know how to
do it.

Any guidance wiould be appreciated.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You could insert a picture of an arrow or use one of the characters in the
Symbol font. Depends on the kind of arrow you had in mind.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]