Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josh josh is offline

Default How can I link between a Word template and an Excel template

I have made templates for my business in Word and Excel but have come across
a problem with the linking between Word and Excel. I want the files to
pretty much be copied together to different folders and keep the linking
between each other the same. The problem is that the links stay with the
master copy of the file. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks!!