Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
William William is offline

Default How do I find and delete "hidden" words that show on print copy?

I am working on a resume that has formatting on the page. Somehow some words
are on the document and appear when printed, but do not show on the monitor
or print preview. How do I locate and deleted these words? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe they're formatted as Hidden; Tools Options View Hidden
Text.