Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bing bong bing bong is offline

Default unclear text

My home page is MSN. I am unable to easily read the text as it has a fuzzy
image around everything. I am using Windows Vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Are all web sites fuzzy?
Might think about an updated video/graphics driver. Go to the manufacturer's web
site of your graphics card and look around.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/