Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaeKilker MaeKilker is offline

Default a button to return my Normal.dot to factory settings

I screwed up my blank document settings and had to go through several steps
to reset it. If there is a button (Default) that let's me change the blank
document settings, there should be one to return to the factory settings or
to reset.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

On Apr 17, 9:39*am, MaeKilker
wrote:
I screwed up my blank document settings and had to go through several steps
to reset it. *If there is a button (Default) that let's me change the blank
document settings, there should be one to return to the factory settings or
to reset.

The easy way is to find the Normal.dot template and rename it to
something like OldNormal.dot. Word will then ceate a fresh new one
for you.

Ed