Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Smith Chris Smith is offline

Default where can I find the back button in WORD?

I am using a new install of MS Office Word 2003 (11.8202.8202) SP3. Previous
installs have included a green coloured back button allowing me to return to
a hyperlink of table of contents entry after following a link. This
navigation tool is very useful and I cannot find it on any of the toolbars.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It is on the Web toolbar or you can use Tools Customize to add it from the
Web group to a custom toolbar.