Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Prasant Prasant is offline

Default Table color palette

Is it possible to add custom colors to the palette? Or can we customize the
default color palette. It is becoming a long process to color the table cells
everytime going through more fill colorscustom. If table count is more, then
it will be irritating. So can't we change the default color palette? Or copy
the colors like how we do in excel?

Please advise!

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You don't say what version of Word you are using. In theory colours in Word
and Excel 2007 behave similarly, but in earlier versions, Excel's limited
colour palette was unlike anything in Word.

Regardless of that, I'm not sure exactly what you are having trouble with,
but it may help to know that, when you have coloured one cell with your
chosen colour, all you have to do to get the same colour in other cells is
to place the cursor in the other cell and press F4 or Ctrl+Y to repeat the
command.

--
Enjoy,
Tony