Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kcidmaharg kcidmaharg is offline

Default Disappearing Riler Tab Graphics

A problem has appeared suddenly for me with Word 2003. The ruler at the top
of the screen which normally shows tabs and margins now shows nothing. The
little box at the left of the ruler which used to show the type of tab
selected also shows nothing.

I can set a tab by clicking on the ruler or using the tab dialog box, but,
it immediately disappears (same with margins and indents.)

This problem is only in word since I have tabs in WordPad.

I have already tried uninstall/reinstall without success.

I'm guessing this is a registry problem, but, I have no idea what or where
or how to fix it.

Dick Graham