Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minetta Minetta is offline

Default How do I keep change case settings without it changing back?

When I apply lowercase to text in a table, then tab or press the spacebar,
the text changes back to uppercase. How do I keep it set to lowercase?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minetta Minetta is offline

I found it. I had to select AutoCorrect Options under the Tools menu, then
remove the check mark from the "Capitalize first letter of table cells" check
box.