Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sandy sandy is offline

Default How do I set a fixed location for a field on a label in Word 2003?

I need a "G" to appear in the right corner of all labels merged from a given
Excel spreadsheet. How do I set that Fixed location with that character?
I've tried spacing or tabing, but that is dependent on how long the input is
from the field that is input on the left. I want the "G" location to remain
constant.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use a right aligned tab the first cell to place the G at of near the right
cell margin.. When you propagate the labels, the tabbed G will be placed in
all the cells.