Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nader nader is offline

Default delete block

when deleting text why do you have to say yes to delete block instead of just
deleting the text? is there something i can click off to get rid of that
annoying question?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 2 May 2008 18:10:00 -0700, nader
wrote:

when deleting text why do you have to say yes to delete block instead of just
deleting the text? is there something i can click off to get rid of that
annoying question?

Go to Tools Options General and uncheck both options that mention
WordPerfect.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman