Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Blacksmith Tim Blacksmith Tim is offline

Default Display error when scrolling through document

I've been running into the following behavior:

Using a mouse with a scroll wheel, while editing documents longer than 10
pages, the display will "stutter".

Two or three lines will repeat down the pane.

It will then appear to allow me to select and modify text, but it turns out
that what is displayed is not the actual location.

If I notice this, and save the file, the display refreshes and all is fine.

But this has happened and I haven't noticed (selecting a large block of
text, for example) and I've lost chunks of documents.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Timothy