Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ingunn Ingunn is offline

Default I can´t delete the page breaks in my document

I cant delete the page breaks in my essay, it was transferred from an older
Microsoft version, but I have been working on it in Windows 2007. Now I want
to get rid of some of them but they wont go. I cant highlight them or repalce
them with anything in the FIND option and i´m stuck.
Please help, im a mess here

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

The problem could be caused by a paragraph setting.
Click in a paragraph that starts on a new page. On the Home tab, click the
arrow in the bottom-right corner of the Paragraph group. In the Paragraph
dialog box, select the Line and Page Breaks tab and make sure that Page
break before is not checked. Click OK.

To repeat the same for the remaining paragraphs, select them one by one and
press F4 (repeats the last operation).

If all the paragraphs that start on a new page are formatted with the same
style (e.g. Heading 1), you may want to modify the style. See:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Ingunn" wrote:

I cant delete the page breaks in my essay, it was transferred from an older
Microsoft version, but I have been working on it in Windows 2007. Now I want
to get rid of some of them but they wont go. I cant highlight them or repalce
them with anything in the FIND option and i´m stuck.
Please help, im a mess here

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ingunn Ingunn is offline

Hi Lene
you are an angel and saved my life - or at least my sanity.
this worked, so maybe i can hand this in on time...
thanks

"Ingunn" wrote:

I cant delete the page breaks in my essay, it was transferred from an older
Microsoft version, but I have been working on it in Windows 2007. Now I want
to get rid of some of them but they wont go. I cant highlight them or repalce
them with anything in the FIND option and i´m stuck.
Please help, im a mess here

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad I could help.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg