Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] antmorano@gmail.com is offline

Default Table Problems in Word 2007

I'm trying to adjust the text size in a table in word. When I do
this, it shifts the table to the right of the table I'm working in,
down. How do I prevent this from happening?

-Anthony Morano
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Right-click the table that shouldn't move. On the context menu, click Table
Properties. Click the Table tab. Click the Positioning button. In the Table
Positioning dialog box, clear the "Move with text" option. Click OK twice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP