Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Emece Emece is offline

Default Document Fields

I have a document with sentences that are repeated along the document. I need
to establish this sentences as variables, create an instance of this document
and allow receipts to modify only those variables. I tried using fields but
didn't succeed. Any idea?

Thks in advance

Regards,
Emece.-
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It sounds as if you are talking about a protected form with repeated data.
For the first part, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to. For the
rest, see http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm for use of REF fields
to repeat data entered in form fields.