Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Protected Forms on Intranet

I am using Word 2003
I created 3 Word forms that are protected. I can open up these forms in
Word. Enter the information and save the form without any problems. Now I
am trying to add the forms to our intranet, but it does not seem to be
working. They are on the Intranet drive as .doc files. But when I try to
pull them up - I get the message that the forms can not be found. Can
protected forms be pulled up in the Intranet?

Aurora
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don Don is offline

?B?QXVyb3Jh?= wrote in
:

I am using Word 2003
I created 3 Word forms that are protected. I can open up these forms
in Word. Enter the information and save the form without any
problems. Now I am trying to add the forms to our intranet, but it
does not seem to be working. They are on the Intranet drive as .doc
files. But when I try to pull them up - I get the message that the
forms can not be found. Can protected forms be pulled up in the
Intranet?

Aurora

Words not the appropiate tool for interactive "html forms", in fact Word is
not the appropiate tool for anything related to web pages.

Google is your frind.