Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CC CC is offline

Default Problem with Mailing Envelope

I have a problem with Microsoft Word 2007. When I want to creat an envelope I
encounter a strange bug.

First I create the three line address in word and then select the text. I
then go to the Mailings Tab and select Envelopes under the creat section.

Under normal circumstances all three lines of the address would be
automatically inserted into the Deliver address box but for some reason word
will only transfer the first line of whatever I have selected.

So all I want is to be able to select three lines of text, choose Envelopes
under the Mailings Tab, and have the form that opens include all three lines
of the address that I have selected instead of just the first line.

I'm usually able to troubleshoot most computer problems, but this one has me
stumped.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check the height of the frame associated with the Envelope Address paragraph
style - see http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm